|Call our emergency service team at 765.432.1825 for immediate response.|
|Disasters happen. We'll help.||Contact Us|
|We provide special services for all types of property losses including damage caused by the forces of nature, animals and vandals. See us if you need assistance in regards to:
* Fire and smoke damage
* Water, mold and sewage damage
* Vandalism and weather disasters
* Specialty Services
721 N Webster St
When YOU need us, we are there
With our professional equipment and personnel, we can handle any size residential or commercial job.
Fire and Flood Recovery proudly offers the highest quality and up-to-date services:
* Mold remediation
* Fire, smoke, water, or sewer damage
* Emergency board-up from fire, water, and wind damage
* Structural repair and restoration
* Contents removal, cleaning, and restoration
* Water extraction, drying, and dehumidification
* Deodorization and decontamination
* Carpet, upholstery, area rug and additional cleaning services
* Structure damage from vehicle impact
* Weather related damage
* Electrical services by our own licensed electrician
* AND MORE- We can handle just about any construction project.
We are a certified firm with the IICRC. This means that we are required to adhere to a strict set of standards when performing restoration/cleaning work. We must send our employees to training on a regular basis to keep them abreast of the lastest information regarding the restoration industry. We also must have qualified technicians monitor ongoing work to make sure that processes and procedures are being adhered to and ensuring that the customer gets the best service possible.
It is important to request that any company performing restoration work at your home or business be certified. Certification is an added verification that the company abides by a set of guidelines which should assure you that your restoration job will be performed correctly.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IS THAT EACH MEMBER OF THE FIRE AND FLOOD RECOVERY STAFF WILL BE:
PROFESSIONAL, TRAINED, QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGABLE, PROMPT, CARING, COURTEOUS, AND RESPECTFUL .
ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE BACKED BY OUR LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTY
DON'T GET BURNED !!!!!!!
To be sure that you are dealing with a company that is a professional restoration contractor, here are a list of questions that should be answered prior to making any decisions regarding the restoring of your property:
1. How long have you been a restoration contractor (not just a contractor)?
2. How many restoration jobs has your company completed in the past five years?
3. What is your experience level in restoration?
4. Is restoration your primary business?
5. Do your employees have restoration training and are they certified?
6. Do you have both cleaning and construction departments?
7. If they are going to be handling contents, how are they going to be stored and where is the location? Is the location climate controled?
8. If they are handling a mold situation, what kind of testing do they offer? Experience is very important when dealing with mold remediation.
9. Is their company a certified IICRC firm?
10. Are they on any insurance company programs? For most programs, insurance companies require longevity, financial integrity, quality workmanship and a proven track record of good customer service.
11. Will the contractor be able to guarantee odor elimination (fire or mold)?
Disasters are never planned and so we at Fire and Flood Recovery are proud to employ quality professionals with skills and proven track records to ensure satisfaction of our work. Our team is fully insured and licensed and we continually update our skills through restoration training programs, trade programs and industry affiliations. Fire and Flood Recovery utilizes available association, industry and government resources, to provide and maintain state-of-the-art technical training and current information related to our trade.
To find out more about the services Fire and Flood Recovery can offer, navigate through the options above. Thank you for visiting our website! We truly appreciate your business!
|Copyright 2010 © Fire & Flood Recovery||DEVELOPMENT AND HOSTING BY SCARED RABBIT|